YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
for an Animal in Need
BOWLING EVENT DATE: August 8, 2020
TIME: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (check-in begins @ 5:30 pm)
PLACE: Hosted by: Aleta Sill’s Bowling World
inside: Country Lanes, 30250 W. 9 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48336; 248-615-9060
Bowl-4-Animal Rescue is a Pledge Drive & Bowling Fundraiser
You do not have to bowl to participate in the pledge drive or attend the bowling event!
This event is for everyone!
Fundraisers WIN SOME FABULOUS PRIZES!
Tickets for bowling at the event on Saturday, August 10th sell out early so don’t delay if you want to bowl.
CHARITIES WE SUPPORT
The mission of the Friends For Animals of Metro Detroit (FAMD) is to provide loving care and sanctuary to animals, encourage adoptions and reunions, and promote respect, responsibility and compassion for all animals.
The mission of the Michigan Animal Adoption Network (MAAN) is to provide proper housing, straw, food and supplies to animals living in outdoor conditions as well as offer assistance to families with animals living indoors.
Cat Tail Acres is a sanctuary for feral and unwanted cats. We are not a traditional shelter and don’t accept socialized adult cats or kittens who are more adoptable. We believe all of God’s living creatures deserve a right to a good life.
- Pledge-drive to help animals in need. Together we can make a difference. All fundraisers will be eligible for gifts based on fundraising level achieved and most importantly knowing that they have made a difference.
- For Bowlers, 3 games of 9-pin “No Tap” and RED ROBIN food, $35 per bowler, maximum 6 per lane.
- You don’t have to Bowl to participate. You can still make a difference for animals in need by registering and fundraising. Then attend the event and celebrate with us.
- Silent Auction and Tin Can Auction
- Hang out with PAWS of the Detroit Tigers! (upon availability)
- Opportunity to watch one of the professional bowlers throw a strike for you!
- Bring canned or a bag of food & receive $10 in auction tickets for a chance to win!
Our Gifts to You
- Raise $50 in Pledges, receive a T-shirt.
- Registered Bowlers: only $25 in pledges!
- Raise $300 in Pledges, receive VIB (Very Important Bowler) Status at Event
- Express Check in at Event
- Express Line to Food
- $10 in Raffle Tickets
- Free Entry to win a Special Prize
- Raise $50 in Pledges, receive a T-shirt.
(all registered participants qualify)
Check back as we list details and add prizes!
On The Ball – Customized Regulation Bowling Ball
The 8.5″ diameter plastic/polyester ball can be decorated on all sides with the design of your choice.
The ball is drillable and appropriate for actual use in any bowling center.
On The Ball – Customized Regulation Bowling Pin
The full-size plastic-coated wooden pin can be decorated on both sides with the design of your choice.
Meant for display purposes, not for actual use.
Country Lanes Bowling Party
New Bowling Ball w/Lesson
Pick a new ball from the pro-shop.
Arrange a lesson with YourBowlingCoach.
TOP FUNDRAISER RULES:
Donations must be submitted by the time of announcement during the Bowling Event on August 10th to be counted for Grand prizes.
Winners will be announced during the Bowling Event on Saturday, August 10th!
Need not be present to win.
** Be sure to check out all of the Fundraising Tips to learn how you can raise lots of $$$ to help the many animals in need! Download and print Pledge Collection Form.
June 1, 2019
Registration and Pledge Drive officially begin, Register online by June 1st to be entered in our Early Registration Raffle, see prizes.
July 30, 2019
Deadline for Reserved 14th Annual T-shirt
- For our 14th Anniversary raise $50 in pledges for a T-shirt, $25 for Bowlers who have paid a registration fee.
- All pledges must be posted to your fundraising page.
- Guarantee’s your registered T-shirt size available at the bowling Event.
- Didn’t raise $50 by the deadline? No worries you will still get a T-shirt and we will do our best to get your size.
Monthly Fundraiser Raffle Drawing
- July 1, 2019 – Raise $25 in the month of June
- August 1, 2019 – Raise $25 in the month of July
- September 1, 2019 – Raise $25 in the month of August
August 10, 2019 – Bowling Event
- Check-in starts at 5:30pm
- Bowling starts at 7:00pm
- Bring a bag of food and receive $10 in auction tickets!
August 31, 2019 – Pledge Drive Closes
- In your Registration Confirmation email.
- On the home page of your account, after you log in
- Find your page in the list of fundraisers by selecting the “Donate to an Individual” on the Donate page, your name is listed alphabetically by first name. This will take you to your page.
- You can copy the URL address and paste it wherever you want to share it:in the body of an email, into a post on FB, anywhere!
- You can send your donors to the Donate page and tell them to look your name up by selecting the “Donate to an Individual”, your name is listed alphabetically by first name, but you want to make it easy for people you ask to donate. Consider that every click you spare them, the closer they are to just donating! So, it is best to send them a direct link to your page.
- You can also use the Social Share tools on your Personal Fundraising Page, located in the upper right-hand corner. These tools make it easy to share on FB and other places!
To Copy and Paste: To copy your link, first highlight the link by dragging your cursor over it, go to Edit at the top of your screen and choose Copy, then go to where you want to include the link and put your cursor there, go back to Edit and choose Paste. It’s that easy!
Online Donations: After completing an online donation both a thank you email is sent to the donor from the Bowl4AnimalRescue.org website and a Paypal receipt from the organization receiving the donation. This should be used for tax purposes.
Offline Donations: Via the Pledge Collection Form, donations over $10 accompanied by a name and address will receive a thank-you letter from the organization receiving the donation. This should be used for tax purposes.
Yes. You will first have the option to use PayPal, or set up a new PayPal account. If you prefer, skip to the next option to pay with a Debit or Credit Card.
Yes. To do so, you would simply use your own credit card to make a donation to your page, keeping the cash to pay off your credit card when the bill arrives.
Yes. Just log on to your account and you can make edits to your information yourself, just as you can continue to add pics and have fun personalizing your fundraising page!
Yes, provided spots are still available on the lanes.
Email us at [email protected]. Please provide the following information used during registration:
- First and Last name
- Phone Number
- Note that you would like to bowl and have already registered
We will contact you to collect your registration payment
Yes. Just log on to your account and you can choose to Start or Join a team from there.