15TH B4AR - Bowl for Animal Rescue
A Bowling event and Pledge-drive to help animals in need. Together we can make a difference. All fundraisers will be eligible for gifts based on fundraising level achieved and most importantly knowing you have made a difference.
For Bowlers, 3 games of 9-pin “No Tap”.
You don’t have to Bowl to participate. You can still make a difference for animals in need by registering and fundraising in the pledge-drive.
Tin Can Auction and Raffles
Red Robin buffet and Pizza bar
Bring canned or a bag of food & receive $10 in auction tickets for a chance to win!
- In your Registration Confirmation email.
- On the home page of your account, after you log in
- Find your page in the list of fundraisers by selecting the “Donate to an Individual” on the Donate page, your name is listed alphabetically by first name. This will take you to your page.
- You can copy the URL address and paste it wherever you want to share it:in the body of an email, into a post on FB, anywhere!
- You can send your donors to the Donate page and tell them to look your name up by selecting the “Donate to an Individual”, your name is listed alphabetically by first name, but you want to make it easy for people you ask to donate. Consider that every click you spare them, the closer they are to just donating! So, it is best to send them a direct link to your page.
- You can also use the Social Share tools on your Personal Fundraising Page, located in the upper right-hand corner. These tools make it easy to share on FB and other places!
To Copy and Paste: To copy your link, first highlight the link by dragging your cursor over it, go to Edit at the top of your screen and choose Copy, then go to where you want to include the link and put your cursor there, go back to Edit and choose Paste. It’s that easy!
Online Donations: After completing an online donation both a thank you email is sent to the donor from the Bowl4AnimalRescue.org website and a Paypal receipt from the organization receiving the donation. This should be used for tax purposes.
Offline Donations: Via the Pledge Collection Form, donations over $10 accompanied by a name and address will receive a thank-you letter from the organization receiving the donation. This should be used for tax purposes.
Yes. You will first have the option to use PayPal, or set up a new PayPal account. If you prefer, skip to the next option to pay with a Debit or Credit Card.
Yes. To do so, you would simply use your own credit card to make a donation to your page, keeping the cash to pay off your credit card when the bill arrives.
Yes. Just log on to your account and you can make edits to your information yourself, just as you can continue to add pics and have fun personalizing your fundraising page!
Yes, provided spots are still available on the lanes.
Email us at [email protected]. Please provide the following information used during registration:
- First and Last name
- Phone Number
- Note that you would like to bowl and have already registered
We will contact you to collect your registration payment
Yes. Just log on to your account and you can choose to Start or Join a team from there.